ATC Market Analysis (ATCMA) is an international provider of comprehensive market intelligence and research focusing on the Air Traffic Control industry. We identify growth opportunities in emerging markets, as well as established technology trends and product gaps in existing markets.
Our staff brings almost a century of combined marketing, business development, and technology experience in the aviation marketplace.
Our Managing Partner, J. Michael Nash, serves as both our chief executive officer and our Director of Market Research.
J. Michael Nash, PhD, PE
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS and PhD in Engineering Science
- Aerospace Industry ( 30+ years)
- Strategic Planning Manager, IBM Corporation
- Program & International Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Adjunct Professor & Assistant Dean of Engineering, University of Mississippi
- Adjunct Engineering Faculty, Frederick Community College, Maryland
Competitive Intelligence (CI)
- Established & managed Lockheed Martin business unit’s Competitive Intelligence organization
- Delivers Aviation Market consulting and Competitive Intelligence support for international business development
- Life Member, Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)
- International Faculty Member, Institute for Competitive Intelligence (Germany)
- Series of CI-related presentations and workshops
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Associate Fellow, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics (AIAA)